1. Full Bodymap – link to Education in 2020-21
Length: 4 x 4 days (max 16) or 3 x 5 days + 1 x 4 days for exam (max 20)
Prerequisite: You can only attend if you have passed the exams from Practitioner training and in process of writing your theisis and being in ongoing Bodynamic therapy and supervision. The training will finish with a Full Bodymap testing exam.
In the Practitioner training student’s learn and are examined in finding, reading and using 125 muscles in the body.
This specialist training is only addressed to Bodynamic Practitioners. It is an essential training for practitioners that want to be Bodynamic Analysts.
You will be taught how to understand the unique Evidence based knowledge of each muscle, groups of muscles, cohesion and function.
You will be taught how to use the Bodymap in your work.
You will be taught how to work regressively and into early issues with your clients.
It will be possible to work more structured and long-term with clients and travel through doors into the inner room that is before consciousness. Full Bodymap gives opportunity to find the hidden and forgotten resources, The Path to Chaos and trauma work.
You will be taught how to give clients greater understanding of forgotten potential, patterns and reactions and observe how it changes over time.
Have you had cases where you should have special attention to PTSD?
Have you had cases with an, appear to be well-functioning client, that there is chaos underneath?
Have you had client that has diffuse stress, or with a client with physical damages / permanent injuries and has a need for strengthen equivalent alternative skills?
In the course there will be presented and trained the individual muscles anatomical place, movement, function and the way to test, as well as the individual participants ability to sense, evaluate and decide the test answer.
2. Reorienting Birth for professionals
Length: – 5 days + 4 days follow up. See brochure for next training option in 2020
(Previously called Rebirthing for Professionals)
All kinds of stress/ shock relate to birth, as it is the first time a person have a rush of Adrenaline and every shock, we go into the memory from birth reactivates.
A rush of adrenaline is normally only produced in situations with a very high intensity of energy, as in highly dangerous or fatal situations and during high stress (in both what we describe as good and bad stress).
Format for Working with Redoing Birth in Groups
The first course of 5 days:
1: Introduction to the workshop and form working groups
2: Go through the 6 stages from before birth to right after birth.
3: Demoes of each stage and work them in the groups.
4: Theory of complications and how to work them
The second course of 4 day’s:
1: Sharing of experiences of the participants training in their groups of the 6 steps and the actual rebirthing.
2: Information around pregnancy and working with pregnant woman.
The 6 stages are:
1: Start – the time before (a week before)
2: Soft Birth – first stage labor; the stage of expansion.
3: Transition Stage – transition between first-stage labor pains and second labors pains, which moves the uterus in different ways.
4: Hard Labor – second labor pains
6: The First Days After – just after the delivery and days after birth.
The teacher will make demo’s of every stage and the student’s practice on each other’s supervised by teacher.
3. International Supervision Education
THE GOAL OF THE TRAINING AND WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
1. The goal is to teach you to supervise out of theory, the models and methods of Bodynamic – to improve your knowledge of Character Structures, Ego-development, Ego-aspects Bodyknot, Bodymap Analyzing etc. from a therapeutical context to the level of supervision.
2. Another goal is to clarify ”what is supervision”, what is the frames and fazes in the supervision process, the supervisor role in general, how to fill out the role and what it demands of you. How to support the therapist in their role, ambition and demands. We will also define what is individual supervision, individual supervision in group and group supervision, and different aspects of the interaction between the supervisor and the supervisant.
To participate you have to be either Bodynamic Practitioner (at least started at 3’rd year), Bodynamic Therapist or Analyst.
The education is an opportunity to be recognized as certified supervisor in the system depending on your level of education. To be recognized as a Bodynamic Practitioner/ Analytic educational supervisor involves a process of approval with Bodynamic International.
The education will consist of a mix of presentations, teachings, training, dialog and reflection.
- Students have to attend all training sessions
- Students have to meet in small groups to practice and to discuss their supervision experience (also practice supervision with each other)
- Students have to make protocols of their supervisions and bring them to the training. During the teaching different protocols will be chosen and talked about in the group.
The duration of the training is 124 hours over 4 times 5 days